Since all the banks are now require us to change to the new card, and Maybank has an offer to you to personalised your own card, why don’t change it to Maybank Visa Debit Picture Card? At least you have your own chosen picture on your card (instead of Cherry. Why Cherry? well I also don’t know :p)
And instead of queuing at the bank to change it, do it online and collect your card at any branch you have set.
Ok, here I shared with you how to do it 🙂
This link will bring you direct to the Terms & Conditions: http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/public/debitpicturecardterms.do
Click on Use Custom Image and select the picture from your personal computer or drive.
- Optimal image resolution: 1036 x 664 pixels @ 300 dpi
- Format: JPG, PNG or GIF
- Max file size: 10MB
- Do not leave any white space. Picture must cover the whole card space
- Proceed to make of RM25 (exclude 6% GST)
|Replacement Fee for Picture Card||RM26.50 (inclusive of GST @ 6%) one time fee per card.|
- Your Picture card will be ready within 7 working days after your Picture card request and payment is successful
- You will receive an email to confirm your application is successful and you are required to bring the confirmation e-mail to the branch to collect your Picture Card after 7 working days.
And upon collection of your new Picture Card, please bring along Primary Documents:-
- MyKad (IC)/Police or Armed Forces ID Card
- Birth Certificate and MyKid (i.e for in-trust and minor accounts)
- Passport (i.e for non-residents/foreigner)
- Your current Visa or MasterCard Debit that you want to replace with the Picture Card.